All contents contained in this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logo, idea and software, are owned by Chongqing Terminus Technology Co., Ltd. and the content/information providers, and protected by Chinese and international copyright laws. Any reproduction (collection, combination and recombination) of any content on this website is subject to the exclusive rights of site owner which is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws. All software used by this website are owned by Chongqing Terminus Technology Co., Ltd. and its software suppliers, and protected by Chinese and international copyright laws. Original contents from the website shall only be reposted with the prior approval of the site owner, and the source shall be noted.
1. Distribution of incomplete or inaccurate information is prohibited. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate our services to users in violation of terms and conditions.
2. Any information published on this website shall not violate the national and local laws, regulations and management rules for Internet information security, as well as other laws and regulations.
3. The publisher shall be held solely responsible for the information published, including any consequences and legal liabilities.
4. The site is authorized to use all and any information published by users, and reserve the rights to manage, modify and delete user-published information.
5. Any information on the website shall not be used for other purposes without prior approval of the site owner.
Respect for user privacy is one of our core policies at the official website of Chongqing Terminus Technology Co., Ltd. (The Site). The Site will not publish or disclose to the third parties the information submitted by the user for registration or any non-public information stored on the user platform of The Site, except:
1. Accidental disclosure of non-public information due to users’ improper security practices;
2. Disclosure, loss, abuse or tampering of user information due to network failure, hacker attack, computer virus and government regulation;
3. Personal information required by laws or TERMINUS services;
4. For the purpose of protecting the life and properties of the user/the public under emergency circumstances.
1. The official website of Chongqing Terminus Technology Co., Ltd. (The Site) reserves the right to judge the compliance of user behaviors to the Terms and Conditions. Violations may result in immediate termination of user services and/or deletion of user data.
2. The Site reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate complete or part of free services to user at any time, or as needed, without notifying any user or the third party.
1. The Site makes no guarantee of any kind that free services will not be modified, suspended, terminated or delayed, nor regarding the integrity and security of user data, and shall have no liability for the change, suspension, termination and delay of user services, or the loss of user data.
2. No warranties of any kind, either express or implied, are made regarding the authenticity, legitimacy and accuracy of information on The Site unless they are published by Chongqing Terminus Technology Co., Ltd. and/or its subsidiaries. Users shall be responsible for confirming the information and assume any risks arising therefrom. The Site disclaims all liabilities for any damages arising out of the use of information provided by any party other than the site owner.
The official website of Chongqing Terminus Technology Co., Ltd. (The Site) reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of Services as needed. Any modification will be announced on important pages. Users who disagree with the modification may choose to stop using TERMINUS services. Continuing to use our services will be considered acceptance to modifications to Terms and Conditions.